Sunday 9 June 2013

۴ Fєıтıços dα Vıdα ۴

midwinter-tears: The Martyrdom of St Sebastian (detail) by...



midwinter-tears:

The Martyrdom of St Sebastian (detail)

by Master of the Martyrdom of Saint Sebastian (Austrian, prob. mid–17th century), Ivory, 1655

Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna, Austria.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



My new Athame ♥



My new Athame ♥

Photo



Photo



Photo



My edit = Original



My edit = Original

My edit = original.



My edit = original.

atchuna-blackmagic: Reading Angel by me



atchuna-blackmagic:

Reading Angel

by me

unnatural-encounter: Edited by me,original here



unnatural-encounter:

Edited by me,original here

Photo



-Underworld-by *Janek-Sedlar



-Underworld-
by *Janek-Sedlar

TRÁS-OS-MONTES/ MIRANDELA/PORTUGAL.



TRÁS-OS-MONTES/ MIRANDELA/PORTUGAL.

Photo



My edit = original



My edit = original

Photo



betweenfaithandchaos: betweenfaithandchaos



betweenfaithandchaos:

betweenfaithandchaos

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you need to start using this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, thousands of clients have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete