Sunday 9 June 2013

My Feet 4 You

I had a lot of requests about a TOE SPREAD, so…this is FOR...



I had a lot of requests about a TOE SPREAD, so…this is FOR YOU!!! :D

LIKE IT, REBLOG IT, SHOW ME YOUR LOVE FOR MY FEET!

And if you wanna SKYPE WITH ME… E-mail me now at MISSCOOLFEET@HOTMAIL.COM and book a session! :* Kisses!!!

hi can i see you on skype?

E-mail me at MISSCOOLFEET@HOTMAIL.COM so I'll book a session with you!!! :*

Thank you for the wonderful Skype show. I can't wait to do it again <3

I'm so happy that you liked it so much :) I'm always available for you!:* see you soon!!!

Thank you for the Skype show it was awesome. You are so friendly too

I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much. I hope I've satisfied you 100% with my soft lil feet, soles and toes! :P Skype me again whenever you want! ;*

What are the details on Skype shows?

You can e-mail me at misscoolfeet@hotmail.com and I'll give you all the details! Tell me if you have any requests, so I'll do my best to satisfy you! :*

Hey guys! Guess what? By popular demand…I'm starting...



Hey guys! Guess what? By popular demand…I'm starting a Skype Feet Service for all of you!!! :D E-MAIL ME AT misscoolfeet@hotmail.com for all the details!!! :) My feet are waiting for you guys! I can't wait to show them LIVE to you!!! :*

I would really like to purchase a short 10 minute HD video of you trying on different shoes if possible thanks.

Good idea… I'll post some videos as soon as I can! :*

Is there a chance that you will post 8-10 pics at once of your unbelievable feet or maybe be lucky enough to see a video of them

Sure! I've a lot of ideas… I'll add new photos, videos and also Skype! Follow me and you will see all the news ;)

I would love to worship your feet all day!

It would be great! ;)

After the gym!









After the gym!

Hi i love your feet. do you skype?

You will have the opportunity to talk with me on Skype and to see my feet soon! Follow me and I will explain all the details! :)

REBLOG IT, FOLLOW ME HERE AND ALSO ON TWITTER @MissCoolFeet! :)







REBLOG IT, FOLLOW ME HERE AND ALSO ON TWITTER @MissCoolFeet! :)

can i submit a video of me cumin on one if you feet pics?

yeah i would love it! :) i'm waiting for your video…and your cum ;P

please post more pics of your feet!! every angle!! there are one of the most beautiful feet ive ever seen lol!! really, really precious

Wow! Thank you very much! I'll post more pics soon! :*

I love your soles, So soft looking. Please do more wrinkled sole pics and toe curling to the floor showing soles. I would love to massage them with my tongue and dick each sexy toe too.

Thanks!:) I'll do it when i can! By the way, I would love a massage!:D

MY SOLES ARE BACK TOO!



MY SOLES ARE BACK TOO!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

First thing I wanted to make after my comeback is open a Twitter account to get better in touch with all of you! 

DONE IT! :)

YOU CAN FIND ME AT @MissCoolFeet

I’m waiting for you! ;D 

I'M FINALLY BACK! :)

Yes, this is not a joke… it’s MissCoolFeet writing here, In this blog I abandoned months ago.

I’m not dead!

I’m back here and i’m officially re-opening this page. I will never leave you again…that’s a promise!

I’m really sorry for my absence, but i had serious problems that took me away from doing this… Now I’m 100% ready to share my feet with you again!!! My only question is: are YOU ready to join me for a second time? Let me know…

image

I’ve got a lot of new, great ideas in mind… :P

I agree, your toes are absolutely delicious! But your soles are bloody hot too :)

Thank you :)

Could I suck your toes? How would you like me to do it? Lollipop or suck like a straw? Could I add some whipped cream or chocolate fudge? :3

Add what you want and suck as you want :P you can do everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment