Thursday 6 June 2013

PRIMADONNA

Photo



I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend to be honest. It's not easy being in a relationship with...

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend to be honest.

It's not easy being in a relationship with someone as severely depressed as myself and combined with my anxiety disorder it's a volatile mix. But he puts up with me anyway.

I just feel like everyone should know how special he is because he has no idea himself. He is the most wonderful, kind, loyal, handsome and funny person and deserves every bit of happiness that comes his way.

likeafieldmouse: Hans Bellmer



likeafieldmouse:

Hans Bellmer

Photo



screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

iamjapanese: Lyman Byxbe(American, 1886-1980) Junipers  ...



iamjapanese:

Lyman Byxbe(American, 1886-1980)

Junipers   1940

etching

weakpe0ple: I AM DONE SO FUCKING DONE.



weakpe0ple:

I AM DONE

SO FUCKING DONE.

"Women like having sex. They don't like being socially punished for it."

"Women like having sex. They don't like being socially punished for it."

- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don't Get It - NYmag.com / The Cut  (via itsherfactory)

south-england: Blue Mountains »» Thomas Hanks



south-england:

Blue Mountains »» Thomas Hanks

You are the most perfect human being.

If you lived a day of my life you'd realise how wrong you were.

Recommend me a book to read?

Arthur Golden's Memoirs Of A Geisha :)

Photo



teenagedirtbagb4by: reverzed: 0yster: So why is one...



teenagedirtbagb4by:

reverzed:

0yster:

So why is one considered 'inappropriate' and the other accepted? Stop sexualising my body. 

I wonder this too. Why is it a man's breast and nipple are okay to show but a woman's breast and nipple isn't.

fave wow

best thing to reblog yet

Photo



brutals-realm: Aridren1 by *menton3



brutals-realm:

Aridren1 by *menton3

Photo



poor-chanel: POOR, PALE AND PRETTY  wtf. keep your shitty...



poor-chanel:

POOR, PALE AND PRETTY 

wtf. keep your shitty advertising off my pictures. me and my bum deserve better than this.

Also I’m sorry for not replying to my messages the past few day, feeling very delicate at the...

Also I’m sorry for not replying to my messages the past few day, feeling very delicate at the moment and there’s only a handful of people I can muster talking to. x

Just ordered myself a Climates t-shirt didn’t...

Just ordered myself a Climates t-shirt didn’t I:)

http://climates.bigcartel.com/product/forest-white-pocket-back-print

Trying to de-stress ahah

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment