Wednesday 5 June 2013

http://brattygrrrl.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



I had a 30 dollar tip waiting for me in the office when i got to...



I had a 30 dollar tip waiting for me in the office when i got to work today!! I got me and my coworkers donuts n_n

Photo



bootyposibitchcrew: Haayyy!!!



bootyposibitchcrew:

Haayyy!!!

Photo



alexstrangler: #Minnie on @sierrafer33. Thank you! (at The...



alexstrangler:

#Minnie on @sierrafer33. Thank you! (at The Dolorosa Tattoo Co.)

Photo



Photo



endthymes: "does anyone else-" yes "am i the only one who-" no "is it weird that i-" probably not

endthymes:

"does anyone else-" yes

"am i the only one who-" no

"is it weird that i-" probably not

Photo



Photo



Photo



s0mmerspr0ssen: For his recently published picture book...





















s0mmerspr0ssen:

For his recently published picture book Freckles (Splice Pictures Publishing), the Swiss photographer Reto Caduff has taken pictures of freckled women all over Europe. His pictures prove: freckles are beautiful. Don't hide yourself in the shade! I think what I love about this the most is the vast diversity of people who are blessed with freckles. (x)

sleepingwithpiercethemice: serotonical: How to break out of a...



sleepingwithpiercethemice:

serotonical:

How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information

You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.

Photo



Photo



zoology: For my birthday I asked a bunch of my tumblr friends...



zoology:

For my birthday I asked a bunch of my tumblr friends to send me "Congratulations" recordings so I could relive the last episode of Neon Genesis

awwwww

Gardein and avocado sammich ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜



Gardein and avocado sammich ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜

thecakebar: Beautiful Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial









thecakebar:

Beautiful Lavender Cake Balls Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment