Friday 7 June 2013

M2, here I am

sherleeeen: Yess!



sherleeeen:

Yess!

Falling for the player type -____-

Falling for the player type -____-

damn boy, you got me fucked up

conversemusic: Shoes stand still. Sneakers keep it moving....



conversemusic:

Shoes stand still. Sneakers keep it moving. Converse Music Tumblr.

GIF by Matthias Brown

Photo



13y120n: I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE POUR KETCHUP ALL OVER THE FRENCH FRIES INSTEAD OF A DESIGNATED...

13y120n:

I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE POUR KETCHUP ALL OVER THE FRENCH FRIES INSTEAD OF A DESIGNATED CORNER AND THEY OFFER ME SOME LIKE NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR TAINTED FRENCH FRIES

I fucking don't like ketchup

Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL

mellybirrrd: I feel her pain



mellybirrrd:

I feel her pain

thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE & PERSONAL

iridessence: heylookitsliz: elizabeth-antoinette: ikenbot: fr...



iridessence:

heylookitsliz:

elizabeth-antoinette:

ikenbot:

freeselfdefense:

Rape Escape

  • Easy and very effective
  • Requires nothing but your body
  • Includes attack

Very useful to know, pass and share please.

Worth watching

I don't mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this. 

I don't think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don't want to talk about it don't ask), and it's… really fucked with my head. 

Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away

So, essentially, I'm really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn't get stuck in the same position I was with no way out. 

I mean again I don't want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot 

Please reblog.

cuhrayis: psdo: dreadfully-boring: tearstainedashes: thefancy...



cuhrayis:

psdo:

dreadfully-boring:

tearstainedashes:

thefancyphillip:

mystsaphyr:

snerpahsnerr:

2olluxii2liife:

peterbec:

A woman discovers her boyfriend's terrible laundry secret

i

wasn't expecting that

IT'S BACK.

IT'S BACK IT'S BACK

BEST EVER

I'M SO DONE

What…

What the actual fuck did I just watch?

I'm not sure what I was expecting

Oh thank god, I thought this had been lost in the bowels of the internet forever.

WATCH.

Omfg

justin-bernardo: There is nothing wrong with choosing not to associate with people who add nothing...

justin-bernardo:

There is nothing wrong with choosing not to associate with people who add nothing positive to your life, and it's taken me too long to realize that.

relaxyoursenses: ally-verde: Marilyn Monroe was considered the...



relaxyoursenses:

ally-verde:

Marilyn Monroe was considered the sexiest woman of her time.
she doesnt have the gap,
you cant see her ribs,
her hair doesnt come down to her ass.

she's pretty much the opposite of what everyone risks their lives and tries so hard to be.

society you fucked up.

Confidence is key.  She accepted her body.  You'll feel and will be seen as gorgeous and sexy once you accept who you are and what you look like.

Photo



att: What's bigger than infinity plus infinity?



att:

What's bigger than infinity plus infinity?

Photo



ijustd0i: Why let someone else's eyes guide what yours see?...



ijustd0i:

Why let someone else's eyes guide what yours see? Sounds dumb.

dogstarrb: fuck you america portugal has TWO freedom days america has 365 every four years...

dogstarrb:

fuck you america

portugal has TWO freedom days

image

america has 365

image

every four years we throw in an extra one for free

omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment